Connecting research across Europe and beyond
Are you working at a research performing organisation and interested in Open Science? Become an “Ambassador” for the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) - and show researchers, students and decision-makers at your institution how to benefit from EOSC and how to get involved!
- To make it easier to find, access and reuse research data, tools and services
- Enhance availability of FAIR research data and infrastructures
- Foster multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Create synergies of tools, services and expertise
New podcast online: Stories of Data: Open.Science.Talk
Spread the word!
Download our materials, raise awareness of EOSC at your institution and among other researchers. Get involved in the EOSC journey and help promote Open Science culture in Europe.
- Download the official poster
- Download the presentations on EOSC for researchers and for organisations!
- How can academia benefit from EOSC?
- How can researchers benefit & contribute?
- How can institutions benefit & contribute?
- How can EOSC help you in practice?