Coordinating project activities, ensuring the timely delivery of the programme and productive, fair, and effective collaboration between EOSC-Pillar partners.
Its main objectives are to:
- Efficiently manage and coordinate the project consortium and ensure timely execution;
- Ensure quality assurance, validation, risk management and innovative methods are adopted;
- Technically coordinate the project activities;
- Draft and implement a data management plan and handle all ethical and legal issues Monitor the results and implement corrective measures, if necessary.
- This WP will liaise with the EC and the community.
Don’t miss any updates, register for our newsletter and become a part of our EOSC-Pillar community.
Keep in touch with us! Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.